Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ok, so this is my new blog.
I'm so happy!
sorry, my writing knack has vanished for the next few minutes.
this blog is my fashion blog, and i have another humor/ranting blog with a crappy name, i am too embarrassed to even put it here, but here goes nothing... poetryofthesenses.blogspot.com.
whew, i typed it.
anyways here is my "inspo" collage-sort-of-thingy (i got it from all over the Internet)














last but not least:
my outfit of the day, seeing as my camera broke, and I've been using my friends once in awhile, i will just have too tell you.
black jeans, floral print peep toe flats, a black harry potter gryfindor house symbol teeshirt, Burgundy brocade swing jacket, army green messenger bag covered in pins, and a blue, Burgundy and yellow plaid headband hippie style, and my hair in a braid.
love peace and cute little woodland creatures,
Beth

No comments: