Wednesday, October 15, 2008

i had a dream and you were in it, and you too, aunt may!



every time i go too sleep, i dream, I'm not complaining, hey it burns more calories, but can't just once my brain turn off, i always have a million things going on in my pretty little head, i have too take Tylenol just thinking about thinking, and every time i dream, the story's i feel should be written down, they are amazing, i can't remember all of it when i wake up, and even then I'm too lazy too write down what is an entire movie script, but one thing i love about my dreams, and I'm not sure this happens to everyone, but when i dream, i dream of dresses and pillows and gadgets, that haven't been made or invented yet. i dream up (literally) dresses and skirts and shirts (not, shoes, it is hard to be original with shoes) if i was a fashion designer, i would sleep to my success. but not in the way most do. (you, know what i mean) although, i wouldn't want to be a fashion designer (long story).

anyways....

today's outfit:
today is bum day, so an vintage tee shirt for the Reunion of the Beatles, blue puffy skirt, and my messenger bag, nerd glasses, flowered peep toe flats, black and gray stripped cardigan.

love,
Beth

1 comment:

Sharlo said...

OWWW
y didnt u post a pic of ur outfit!!!
it sounds ovelyyyyyyyyy!!!
BAG GIRL!!!

btw im feelin ur new blog ;)
its so colorfull
tutu