Tuesday, November 4, 2008

my mind is so blank, and i feel like a tank

bloody nurses partying.... fun....left to right, sexy lady in a sexy outfit, and a mishmash of a girl, groovy.
girl in gown crossing a busy suburban road.. sounds all too familiar...
djs, well dj-ing

damn, (pardon my french) i just wrote a really funny and cool post but then it somehow got deleted, i guess it was suicidal (so many are theses days, i legit knew someone who was in 4th grade and was cutting himself, sad)

anyways off subject, I'm off to see the wizard, that is the wonderful wizard of oz, a.k.a. my step grandfather Darell (yippee, cowabunga, hurrah, moppa) do some gigs with him ( he is in like ten awesome bands, and he does sound for other awesome bands, and i go along, to like bars and crap, it is the best) go to a wedding, and see my beastie ( Rachel, who is the coolest chick in a pile of hicks) so I'm off to Maine tomorrow at 3;30 to avoid the infamous Boston traffic, and read tons of 80's comic books, and listen to 90's music very loudly, and discus the history s, and other weird topics, ahh, i love my family.

i miss my camera like hell, if i missed hell, that is.

hmmm, here is my "inspo" pictures of the day.



um, sexy robo-cop ridin' a unicorn.
better then chocolate?
maybe.fairy nymphs frolicking in vivid color.
love.

oh, my outfit...

pimped out chucks, hidden by Burgundy ball gown, and gray and black stripped sweater, and braided hippie crown.

love,

beth

1 comment:

Sharlo said...

lovin ze blog.yo
HAAHA
i remember this thing u did on ur old blog, I dunno wat u called ittt but u were like

today I went to the beach...
my camera fell into ze watterr

haahaha. im strange.